Savor your Stay in One of Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City Suites
When it comes to luxury, Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City is the top. So why not upgrade to one of our spacious hotel suites? Hotel Monaco has a variety of Salt Lake hotel suites that give you the extra space your need; upgrades range from sitting areas with sleeper sofas to completely separate living areas to the top of the top: wet bar and dining area for eight. Whether you want some extra space to work or for the kids, our suites will delight. So kick back and relax, all of our suites feature:
- Separate living areas
- Luxury bath amenities and plush animal-print bathrobes
- 37" flat-panel TV, or 42" in suites, featuring on-demand movies and Nintendo games
- Evening turndown service upon request
- Morning newspaper delivered to your door
Enjoy a Presidential stay in our Majestic Suite!
- Beautifully appointed accomodations in our Majestic Suite
- 1 welcome bottle of Veuve champagne
- Nightly turndown service
- Complimentary 2pm late checkout
- Morning coffee and tea service in living room, hosted evening manager social in living room, 24-hour access to in-house fitness room, and for Kimpton Karma Reward members wired and wireless internet access
Available now through December 31, 2014. Must book 2 days in advance. Available on weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) stays only.
Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City Suites
Monte Carlo Suite with King Bed
This 450-square-foot junior suite features a sitting area with queen-size memory foam sleeper sofa and draped archway leading to a bedroom with a luxurious king-size bed. This suite presents western views of the city and all the services and amenities of our Kimpton Hotel.
One-Bedroom Suite with King Bed
This 550-square-foot suite features a bedroom with one king bed and a separate living room with a queen-size sleeper sofa. Northern and eastern views of Salt Lake City sparkle, and all the luxury amenities of our downtown hotel are provided.
Majestic Suite with King Bed
This stylish 975-square-foot suite is aptly named. It features a bedroom with one king bed and separate living room. This suite also incorporates a wet bar, dining table that seats up to eight, deluxe bathroom with two-person jetted tub and all the amenities of our Kimpton Hotel. You'll also enjoy Salt Lake City views that sweep to the north and east.