- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in time is 3 pm, check out is 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City is 100% non-smoking. A $300 cleaning fee is applied to room that has been smoked in.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members.
- Do you have high-speed wired and/or wireless internet access available?
- Only wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes, The Fitness Center is open 24 hours, accessible with a room key. It contains cardio equipment as well as free weights.
- Do you offer bikes for use during my stay?
- Yes we do. Get out and explore the city on one of our complimentary hotel bicycles, available for check out through our front desk or guest services staff. We can also recommend some popular bicycle routes as well.
- Do you have an in room yoga program?
- We believe in balance especially while you're traveling. We have a complete yoga mat set in every closet, in every room, just waiting for you. Check out our yoga channel as well to stay in touch with your routine. The best part? Its complimentary for use during your stay.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Room service is available 24 hours a day, with a limited menu overnight.
- Do you have a business center?
- Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City offers a 24-hour business facility located near the lobby. It includes a PC/MAC computer with access to a printer. Copy, fax, and boarding pass printing services can be provided by the front desk. There may be a charge associated with these services.
- Do you have a pool?
- No, we do not have a pool on property.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- We do not have a spa on-site; however, we do have In-Room Spa Services so you don't even need to leave your room. Please click here for pricing and contact information.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do not offer a complimentary shuttle service; however there are taxis or shuttles waiting outside baggage claim at Salt Lake International Airport. The cost of these is usually between $20USD - $30USD.
- What are your cross streets?
- The cross streets to the hotel are 200 South and Main Street.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Hotel Monaco has exclusively valet parking, which is available for $19.00 inclusive of tax per day with in and out privileges. Valet parking fees are subject to change. Standard rates do not include parking.
- How close are you to the convention center?
- We are approximately one block from the convention center.
- How long does it take to get to and from the airport?
- The average drive time to and from Salt Lake International Airport is 15 minutes or 8 miles.
- How close are you to Temple Square?
- Temple Square is two blocks North of the hotel which is about a 5 – 10 minute walk.
- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Most of our rooms can accommodate rollaways/cribs/playards. Rollaways are available for a charge of $15 per night plus tax. Cribs and playards are provided complimentary and are subject to availability.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the website with which you made your reservation.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room?
- If someone under the age of 18 is booking a reservation, the following is required:
- A parent or guardian must sign a statement that they are responsible for all charges and/or damages
- Mini-bars will be locked and no key will be given to the minor
- Normal hotel rules apply:
- No Noise
- Maximum number of people in the room applies at all times
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Cancellations must occur at least 24 hours prior to local hotel time of 6 pm. Guests who do not cancel prior to 24 hours before local hotel time of 6 pm will be charged a one night's room plus tax. Cancellation policy is subject to change. An early departure fee in an amount up to one night's room and tax may apply.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- Yes, we do require a government issued photo ID at the time of check in for all reservations.
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Kids 17 and under stay for free in existing bedding when accompanying an adult.
- Is breakfast included in my room rate?
- Breakfast is not included, however we do have complimentary coffee and tea available in our lobby every morning from 6 am to 10 am. Breakfast is also served every morning in our on-site award-winning restaurant Bambara or through In-Room Dining services.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We have suites that connect to other rooms only. Standard and deluxe rooms do not connect to other rooms. Connecting rooms are on a request basis and can not be guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility, and some include a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- Early departure fees may apply if a guest shortens his or her stay within the cancellation period and are up to one night's room and tax charges.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Bambara Restaurant Hours:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 10:00 am
Saturday: 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Sunday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Monday – Friday: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Monday – Thursday: 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Friday – Saturday: 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Sunday: 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Please contact the hotel directly at 801.595.0000 and ask for our Accounting Department.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- We accept all Major Credit Cards and company checks. Personal checks will not be accepted.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- Yes, pets are welcome at the Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City. We do not have any weight, height or breed restrictions and no pet deposit is required. Please indicate when making the reservation that you are bringing your four-legged friend. We do require that they be leashed at all times and must be crated or caged if left unattended.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- Yes, we do offer pet free rooms. Please indicate this preference when making your reservation.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- There are several doggy day care facilities in the downtown area. Please contact our concierge for this information at 801.990.9720 or click .
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- There are plenty of places to take your pet, all within a short distance of Hotel Monaco. Both Brigham Young Historic Park and Pioneer Park are just four blocks away. Please contact our concierge for this information at 801.990.9720 or .
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Our hotel concierge can arrange these things for you. To contact the concierge, please dial 801.990.9720 or click .
- How close are you to the ski lifts?
- Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City is less than an hour away from 10 major ski resorts.
- How can I get ski tickets?
- Ski tickets can be arranged through out concierge service. The direct line to our concierge is 801.990.9720 or click .
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Kimpton Hotels offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please find a list of our Hot Dates, Great Rates and book your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel.
- My company feels strongly about sustainable partnerships, how can Kimpton incorporate an eco-friendly element to our meeting?
- Answer: Hold your next meeting in one of our hotels and the effect will be great, but the cause will be greater. Kimpton offers Great Meetings, Great Causes to help support our environment.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still have a question? Contact Us