Salt Lake City's Most Breathtaking Wedding Venue
Hotel Monaco, a Kimpton Hotel, offers the ideal Salt Lake City wedding venue for unforgettable events. By day our ballroom's large windows flood the room with natural light, by night our stylish ballroom transforms into a fun events space for dinner and dancing.
All of our Salt Lake City wedding venues can be customized and decorated to create the wedding of your dreams
Customized Wedding Packages
- Event catering is provided by Bambara, featuring award-winning traditional American cuisine from Chef Nathan Powers.
- Combine the setting, amazing food, and decorations to suit your style and we'll make your event unforgettable.
- For larger wedding receptions our Paris ballrooms accommodates up to 130 guests for a formal dinner or 225 guests for a casual reception.
- View Our Wedding Menu.
Wedding Rehearsal Dinners & Engagement Parties
- Start Celebrating - you're getting married.
- Hotel Monaco is the perfect wedding venue in Salt Lake City for your pre-wedding events.
- For intimate rehearsal dinners and engagement parties, our not-your-average boardroom or stylish chairman's office provide a fun setting looking at onto downtown Salt Lake.
- A morning after wedding brunch is the perfect way to thank your out of town guests for joining the festivities.
- Customize a buffet or plated breakfast menu. We can also provide grab and go menu options for guests with early morning travel plans.
- Enjoy either an upgraded Mimosa Bar with fresh fruit garnish or Bloody Mary bar at your farewell breakfast.
- At the Monaco, we believe love is love and we want to make your wedding day one that you'll never forget.
- Our hotel staff is committed to giving you and your guests an experience that surpasses all of your expectations. Gay? Straight? It doesn't matter, it's all the same.
- Learn More »
Wedding Room Blocks
- Our boutique Salt Lake City hotel rooms and suites provide the warm and contemporary sanctuary you want for your out-of-town guests.
- Centrally located in downtown Salt Lake City, your guest have easy access to the airport, shopping, local entertainment, and the surrounding mountains.
- Plus Hotel Monaco guests will enjoy evening hosted wine hour, complimentary morning coffee free internet for Kimpton Karma Rewards members to share all their photos from your wedding.
- Inquire Today »
Meet our Wedding Specialist: Jennifer Black
- Jennifer is highly experienced with over 13 years managing weddings.
- "I just love working with and being surrounded by creative people and helping our guests make memories. I can't wait to introduce you to Bambara and the Hotel Monaco. Hotel Monaco offers stylish and amazing private parties. I'm excited to bring the innovative seasonal menus from award-winning Executive Chef Nathan Powers to the plate for your wedding."
- Email her »