Wedding catering menus to devour
Anyone who’s ever attended a wedding (isn’t that all of us?) knows that food reflects the spirit of the event. That’s why we’ve recruited our team at award-winning Bambara to stand at the helm of operations when it comes to feeding your beloved guests. We can’t wait to show off some of our proudest creations, after creating a customized menu that perfectly pleases your specific tastes. Our catering shines for reasons such as the following:
- For 20-plus years, Executive Chef Nathan Powers has cooked with some of the culinary industry's best chefs in some of the most globally-acclaimed restaurants
- Powers was named best Utah Chef in 2010, and he continues to produce some of the city’s most raved-about dishes
- He uses time-honored techniques to confidently put his own spin on New American fare
- Dishes involve a wide variety of meats, seafood and hearty game, using only the best, organic, seasonal ingredients
- Savor hors d’oeuvres like pancetta-wrapped prawns, vegetable spring rolls, fried polenta cakes, rosemary-seared beef and shrimp ceviche
- Choose between plated dinners and stations; find delightful options featuring swordfish, Scottish salmon, braised pork shank, Bambara surf and turf.