Skiing and Snowboarding from the Hotel
If you’re heading to Salt Lake City in winter, chances are a ski trip is part of your itinerary. Utah is a paradise for ski buffs, with world-class ski destinations within easy day-tripping distance of Salt Lake City. Plan your trip to our hotel near Utah’s top ski resorts. Before you hit the slopes, enjoy some of our on-site ski amenities like complimentary morning coffee or tea and on-site ski storage.
Après Ski Package
After a long day on the mountain, take off those wet snow boots and relax with Hotel Monaco SLC's Après Ski package.
- A $25 credit to Bambara & Vault (applied to folio)
- Complimentary appetizer in the bar
- Rejuvenation amenity: shower bomb, lotion, assorted snacks
Kit Lender Package
Pack light and ski in style with kit lender.
- Overnight accommodations with a hot chocolate welcome amenity
- 10% off Kit Lender code
- Complimentary parking
- Après-ski $100 dining credit to Bambara
- Ski kit (granola bar, hand warmers, hydration mix)
An over-the-top skiing adventure package.
- Overnight accommodations in our King Villa Suite
- Exclusive 10% off discount for Powderbird excursions (a rarity!)
- Private black car transportation to/from the heliport
- Welcome bottle of champagne + amenity
- Private Après-Ski tasting menu dinner for two at Bambara
World Class Skiing
A mere 45 minute drive from our hotel, you’ll find two of Utah’s top ski destinations.
Park City Mountain
Summit Elevation: 10,026 feet Skiable Acres: 7,300 acres Difficulty: 8% beginner, 42% intermediate, 50% expert
Summit Elevation: 9,570 feet Skiable Acres: 2,026 acres Difficulty: 27% beginner, 31% intermediate, 10% advanced, 32% expert
Discover nearby resorts like Alta (23 miles away) and Snowbird (17 miles away). We're located a half-block from TRAX which will take you to the nearest pick-up location for Salt Lake City's ski shuttle.
Summit Elevation: 11,068 feet Skiable Acres: 2,614 acres Difficulty: 15% beginner, 30% intermediate, 55% expert
Summit Elevation: 11,000 feet Skiable Acres: 2,500 acres Difficulty: 27% beginner, 38% intermediate, 18% advanced, 17% expert
Plan your perfect Utah ski vacation with tips on renting gear, ski-adjacent activities, guides for families and groups, and so much more.